sábado, maio 28, 2005

Em "The Big House" uma das melhores descrições do que é regressar a casa:

“When I come back here, all the time I have been away seems like a dream. Everything is exactly the same here; the same conversation, the same jokes, the books in the same place on the same tables. My rooms just as I left them. One cannot believe that five months have passed away. Home seems very calm and comfortable; a refuge quite inaccessible to any of the vexations and troubles of the world.”

Christopher Sykes, Março 1854

3 Comments:

At 3:04 da manhã, Blogger Nic said...

sinceramente nao vejo nada de extraordibario nesta descricao... acho que tu proprio serias capaz de algo mais sentido!

 
At 12:17 da tarde, Blogger para lá de bagdade said...

talvez eu esteja a gostar demasiadamente do livro...

 
At 5:31 da manhã, Blogger Nic said...

ah, entao falta-me o contexto para poder ver/sentir aquilo que viste/sentiste.
:)

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer Who links to me? More blogs about http://paraladebagdade.blogspot.com.
Visited Countries
My Visited Countries

Get your own Visited Countries Map from Travel Blog