domingo, maio 08, 2005

Hoje, no Independent on Sunday:

A propósito do debate em torno de uma lei que tornará quase ilegal a 'blasfémia' e o nosso direito a pormos em causa as religiões:

Joan Smith: "My God given right to be rude"

"Religions control behaviour catastrophically for women, homosexuals, rival faiths and non-believers

Some time ago, a middle-aged woman knocked on my front door and asked whether I had heard the good news about Our Lord, Jesus Christ. I said I had but I wasn't terribly convinced by it - if my house had a name, it would be something like Godless Towers - and she looked crestfallen. A moment later, she asked if I would mind answering another question, pointed at the bay tree in my porch and wanted to know if it was easy to grow in this country. I've never met an evangelist who gave up so easily and I hope she wasn't sent off for retraining when she reported back to HQ, sans convert but with some useful gardening tips.(...)"


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer Who links to me? More blogs about http://paraladebagdade.blogspot.com.
Visited Countries
My Visited Countries

Get your own Visited Countries Map from Travel Blog