segunda-feira, janeiro 22, 2007

Para ti


Numa altura em que a minha familia cresceu, lembrei-me deste livro e especialmente da sua primeira parte "Beginnings". Escolhi, mais, ou menos ao acaso este trecho de Reinaldo Arenas:
"I think the splendour of my childhood was unique because it was absolute poverty but also absolute freedom; out in the open, surrounded by trees, animals and apparitions and people who were indifferent toward me. My existence was not even justified, nobody cared. This gave me a unique opportunity to escape it all without anyone worrying where I was or when I would return. I used to climb trees, and evetything seemed much more beautiful from up there. I could embrace the world in its completeness and feel a harmony that I could not experience down below, with the clamour of my aunts, the cursing of my grandfather, or the cackling of the hens... Trees have a secret life that is only revealed to those willing to climb them. To climb a tree is to slowly discover a unique world, rhythmic, magical, and harmonious, with its worms, insects, birds, and other living things, all apparently insignificant creatures, telling us their secrets."


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer Who links to me? More blogs about http://paraladebagdade.blogspot.com.
Visited Countries
My Visited Countries

Get your own Visited Countries Map from Travel Blog