quinta-feira, julho 22, 2004

Homofobia Com Graça vis a vis Homofobia Básica de Mourinho

Lido no Spectator, a coluna Low Life de Jeremy Clarke:

" Between the Trafalgar Square Tube entrance and the National Gallery, I pushed my way through crowds of openly and obviously homosexual men and women. There must have been 10.000 of them standing under Nelson's column. As I passed through I was given by various people: a sachet of sea-green lubrication; an extra-strong condom; a fascinating leaflet about the controversy surrounding the Old Testament translation from Hebrew to English of the words "male prostitute"; and a pink balloon. London's wide and growing reputation for toleration of  everything except for white working-class men I was already aware of, but I had no idea that the fruit of that toleration was going to be as concerned about Christian values, and I was heartened by it."


referer referrer referers referrers http_referer Who links to me? More blogs about http://paraladebagdade.blogspot.com.
Visited Countries
My Visited Countries

Get your own Visited Countries Map from Travel Blog